Ahh nice, bar the trip home ofc
It was... how have you been?
Ahh nice, bar the trip home ofc
Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair....that's rough, please take precautions. Hydration. Rest. Whatever the doc says.
I am sorry Jason. That must be difficult as a parent.Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair....
We saw it..oops
Oh no, that’s awful.Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair....
It is looking good. It is around 2cm so may be able to recover without a chest drain. having xrays in 2 hours to determine.I am sorry Jason. That must be difficult as a parent.Keeping him in thoughts. Keep us posted.
Nothing to see here![]()
Thank youOh no, that’s awful.
Hope he/she has a speedy recovery , best wishes to you all x
GnT?I saw another GnT mentioned
could be relevant lol
gin and TonicGnT?
I was hoping you meant that....I do like gin....gin and Tonic
is what Sadie's drinkingI was hoping you meant that....I do like gin....
Gin and tonic.GnT?
That sounds yum..... We have a local distillery here where you can do an evening "workshop" drinking cocktails and making a bottle of your own gin using the botanicals you like.is what Sadie's drinking
I'm drinking Seville Orange beer