youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,361 Ya that's tough bc if you eat it too much you might get tired of it and it wouldn't be your favorite anymore and that would be terrible
Ya that's tough bc if you eat it too much you might get tired of it and it wouldn't be your favorite anymore and that would be terrible
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,362 I had that with Chick-fil-A once. We ordered too much food for a party. I might have told y’all that story already
I had that with Chick-fil-A once. We ordered too much food for a party. I might have told y’all that story already
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,363 I think I could eat tacos or pizza a lotta days in a row
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,365 LilyBitCheeky said: I had that with Chick-fil-A once. We ordered too much food for a party. I might have told y’all that story already Click to expand... Refresh our memory please and thank you
LilyBitCheeky said: I had that with Chick-fil-A once. We ordered too much food for a party. I might have told y’all that story already Click to expand... Refresh our memory please and thank you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,366 BaileyXcX said: I think I could eat tacos or pizza a lotta days in a row Click to expand... If I were truly to test this theory, these would be what I would try
BaileyXcX said: I think I could eat tacos or pizza a lotta days in a row Click to expand... If I were truly to test this theory, these would be what I would try
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,367 I can’t remember how many days it’s was or meals, but I tried using the chicken tenders and breasts in all different kinds of ways. Eventually I said, I can’t do this anymore lol. We threw some away but I took some to work too.
I can’t remember how many days it’s was or meals, but I tried using the chicken tenders and breasts in all different kinds of ways. Eventually I said, I can’t do this anymore lol. We threw some away but I took some to work too.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,368 I remember using one of the chicken sandwich breasts for chicken parmesan. That was pretty good
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,369 LilyBitCheeky said: I can’t remember how many days it’s was or meals, but I tried using the chicken tenders and breasts in all different kinds of ways. Eventually I said, I can’t do this anymore lol. We threw some away but I took some to work too. Click to expand... You tried your best
LilyBitCheeky said: I can’t remember how many days it’s was or meals, but I tried using the chicken tenders and breasts in all different kinds of ways. Eventually I said, I can’t do this anymore lol. We threw some away but I took some to work too. Click to expand... You tried your best
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,370 Chicken soup Chicken stew Chicken pot pie Chicken fingers Chicken nuggets Chicken tikka masala ...and that's about it
Chicken soup Chicken stew Chicken pot pie Chicken fingers Chicken nuggets Chicken tikka masala ...and that's about it
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,371 Any of you been to one of those bubba gump restaurants?
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,374 I went to one in Colorado. You know, famous for their seafood.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,375 LilyBitCheeky said: Any of you been to one of those bubba gump restaurants? Click to expand... I have not. But I’d like to know more
LilyBitCheeky said: Any of you been to one of those bubba gump restaurants? Click to expand... I have not. But I’d like to know more
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,377 LilyBitCheeky said: I went to one in Colorado. You know, famous for their seafood. Click to expand... Rocky Mountain oysters
LilyBitCheeky said: I went to one in Colorado. You know, famous for their seafood. Click to expand... Rocky Mountain oysters
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,378 I looked at the menu and got as far as Mama Gump's Garlic Bread Basket
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,380 When we go to Marblehead in Massachusetts I eat TONS of seafood, it's so good there