SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,443 Cool, glad to hear it Bit tired, but otherwise am good thanks ya Was just reading apparently is biggest solar eclipse in the next 60 years tonight here,
Cool, glad to hear it Bit tired, but otherwise am good thanks ya Was just reading apparently is biggest solar eclipse in the next 60 years tonight here,
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,445 Theres been a big rush to get glasses to see it
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,446 SarcasticSadie said: Cool, glad to hear it Bit tired, but otherwise am good thanks ya Was just reading apparently is biggest solar eclipse in the next 60 years tonight here, Click to expand... Oh interesting,I hope the clouds stay away so you can see it
SarcasticSadie said: Cool, glad to hear it Bit tired, but otherwise am good thanks ya Was just reading apparently is biggest solar eclipse in the next 60 years tonight here, Click to expand... Oh interesting,I hope the clouds stay away so you can see it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,447 Think can download an app on the phone which is supposed to magnify it also
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,448 Would be handy, especially if they run out of glasses
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,450 Morning guys Right up from overnight. Funny but also made me hungry
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,454 Coffee first Then walk the dog Then maybe breakfast
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,457 BunnyBeeHope said: Coffee is a type of breakfast Click to expand... It’s what I have for breakfast about 330 days a year
BunnyBeeHope said: Coffee is a type of breakfast Click to expand... It’s what I have for breakfast about 330 days a year
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,458 Yeah heat wave is back with a vengeance its so stuffy today
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,459 Amberrlicious said: It’s what I have for breakfast about 330 days a year Click to expand... And a double the other 35 days
Amberrlicious said: It’s what I have for breakfast about 330 days a year Click to expand... And a double the other 35 days
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #488,460 Just saw on weather , is a place called Wisley I think it was about an hour away. Not had a single drop of rain for nearly 9 weeks or something. Some sort of record
Just saw on weather , is a place called Wisley I think it was about an hour away. Not had a single drop of rain for nearly 9 weeks or something. Some sort of record