BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:05 AM #514,021 SweetLittleIvy said: Hi Wonders,send some heat over here please. The move to the Tablelands does not agree with me Click to expand... When you say chilly is it still like 20 degrees?
SweetLittleIvy said: Hi Wonders,send some heat over here please. The move to the Tablelands does not agree with me Click to expand... When you say chilly is it still like 20 degrees?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:07 AM #514,022 SweetLittleIvy said: Hi Wonders,send some heat over here please. The move to the Tablelands does not agree with me Click to expand... Just think about when we are all sweltering in 45° weather and you will have bearable heat.
SweetLittleIvy said: Hi Wonders,send some heat over here please. The move to the Tablelands does not agree with me Click to expand... Just think about when we are all sweltering in 45° weather and you will have bearable heat.
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:07 AM #514,023 BunnyBeeHope said: When you say chilly is it still like 20 degrees? Click to expand... It is currently 10°c
BunnyBeeHope said: When you say chilly is it still like 20 degrees? Click to expand... It is currently 10°c
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:08 AM #514,025 Lil_wonders said: Just think about when we are all sweltering in 45° weather and you will have bearable heat. Click to expand... This is true,tho in the 30's is perfect weather and I won't get that here
Lil_wonders said: Just think about when we are all sweltering in 45° weather and you will have bearable heat. Click to expand... This is true,tho in the 30's is perfect weather and I won't get that here
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:08 AM #514,026 SweetLittleIvy said: It is currently 10°c Click to expand... So nice day here lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:09 AM #514,027 SweetLittleIvy said: This is true,tho in the 30's is perfect weather and I won't get that here Click to expand... In the 20s is perfect for me. 30+ now is too hot. I’m getting old haha
SweetLittleIvy said: This is true,tho in the 30's is perfect weather and I won't get that here Click to expand... In the 20s is perfect for me. 30+ now is too hot. I’m getting old haha
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:10 AM #514,028 Lil_wonders said: In the 20s is perfect for me. 30+ now is too hot. I’m getting old haha Click to expand... Me too,tho I still don't mind the 30's,40's were starting to get to me tho
Lil_wonders said: In the 20s is perfect for me. 30+ now is too hot. I’m getting old haha Click to expand... Me too,tho I still don't mind the 30's,40's were starting to get to me tho
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:13 AM #514,029 Is it too much to ask that it just be 27 every day.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:17 AM #514,032 BunnyBeeHope said: 16 here and its perfecto Click to expand... That’s still cold.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:27 AM #514,033 Lil_wonders said: That’s still cold. Click to expand... I would expect single digit mornings by now, global warming woo
Lil_wonders said: That’s still cold. Click to expand... I would expect single digit mornings by now, global warming woo
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:33 AM #514,034 BunnyBeeHope said: I would expect single digit mornings by now, global warming woo Click to expand... As if global warming is a thing. It’s ok, I do realise we are fucking up the Earth. Haha
BunnyBeeHope said: I would expect single digit mornings by now, global warming woo Click to expand... As if global warming is a thing. It’s ok, I do realise we are fucking up the Earth. Haha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:39 AM #514,035 Lil_wonders said: As if global warming is a thing. It’s ok, I do realise we are fucking up the Earth. Haha Click to expand... Ciaran made us do it
Lil_wonders said: As if global warming is a thing. It’s ok, I do realise we are fucking up the Earth. Haha Click to expand... Ciaran made us do it
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:41 AM #514,037 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran made us do it Click to expand... He is hoping Chile somehow gets closer so he can actually go.
BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran made us do it Click to expand... He is hoping Chile somehow gets closer so he can actually go.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:05 AM #514,038 The rain is here in time for lunch time