Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 4:39 PM #38,422 perfictspeller said: Can't Get You Out Of My Head Click to expand... Two correct words in the correct places
perfictspeller said: Can't Get You Out Of My Head Click to expand... Two correct words in the correct places
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 4:57 PM #38,424 perfictspeller said: Can't Get You Out Of My Head Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Can’t get enough of your love babe Click to expand... These are both too many words. It’s 6 but one has an apostrophe hence 6/7 And Sadie’s has no correct words
perfictspeller said: Can't Get You Out Of My Head Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: Can’t get enough of your love babe Click to expand... These are both too many words. It’s 6 but one has an apostrophe hence 6/7 And Sadie’s has no correct words
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:08 PM #38,426 I’ll be kind and say… The first word is correct
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:13 PM #38,427 Can’t get my head around you But would have been more than two correct words previously so no, could have saved myself typing
Can’t get my head around you But would have been more than two correct words previously so no, could have saved myself typing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:20 PM #38,428 Can’t keep my hands off you Looks right but no, ditto above
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:24 PM #38,430 perfictspeller said: I've Got You Under My Skin Click to expand... That’s the one ! Was quite literal. Well done.
perfictspeller said: I've Got You Under My Skin Click to expand... That’s the one ! Was quite literal. Well done.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:24 PM #38,431 Well damn, thought the ‘ Can’t ‘ was the first word. The ‘ I’ve ‘ wasn’t a guess. Charade Police !!!!!
Well damn, thought the ‘ Can’t ‘ was the first word. The ‘ I’ve ‘ wasn’t a guess. Charade Police !!!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:25 PM #38,432 SarcasticSadie said: Well damn, thought the ‘ Can’t ‘ was the first word. The ‘ I’ve ‘ wasn’t a guess. Charade Police !!!!! Click to expand... Sorry!!
SarcasticSadie said: Well damn, thought the ‘ Can’t ‘ was the first word. The ‘ I’ve ‘ wasn’t a guess. Charade Police !!!!! Click to expand... Sorry!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:25 PM #38,434 Amberrlicious said: These are both too many words. It’s 6 but one has an apostrophe hence 6/7 And Sadie’s has no correct words Click to expand... perfictspeller said: I've Never Graduated Out Of Math(s) Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I’ll be kind and say… The first word is correct Click to expand...
Amberrlicious said: These are both too many words. It’s 6 but one has an apostrophe hence 6/7 And Sadie’s has no correct words Click to expand... perfictspeller said: I've Never Graduated Out Of Math(s) Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I’ll be kind and say… The first word is correct Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 5:27 PM #38,435 Amberrlicious said: Sorry!! Click to expand... Don’t be x I can’t believe I’ve made the faux pas