Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:07 PM #514,841 Talkie-Toaster said: If his claws was a penis then yes Click to expand... Adickmantium That’s terrible sorry
Talkie-Toaster said: If his claws was a penis then yes Click to expand... Adickmantium That’s terrible sorry
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:07 PM #514,842 Talkie-Toaster said: Well when have the fremch ever done anything correct. Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:07 PM #514,843 Amberrlicious said: Camembert is quite good Click to expand... The bloke that plays Doctor strange?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:07 PM #514,844 BunnyBeeHope said: Pretty good at bread Click to expand... Bread Wine Cheese
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:08 PM #514,845 Hello everyone No time today A brief 5 minutes
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:09 PM #514,846 Amberrlicious said: A brief 5 minutes Click to expand... That's my chat up line.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:10 PM #514,847 Amberrlicious said: Hello everyone No time today A brief 5 minutes Click to expand... Hi Amber! *quick smooshy hug*
Amberrlicious said: Hello everyone No time today A brief 5 minutes Click to expand... Hi Amber! *quick smooshy hug*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:10 PM #514,848 Talkie-Toaster said: That's my chat up line. Click to expand... Minutes ? Is someone exaggerating?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:10 PM #514,849 Amberrlicious said: Minutes ? Is someone exaggerating? Click to expand... Only by about 180 seconds
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:11 PM #514,850 Talkie-Toaster said: Only by about 180 seconds Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:11 PM #514,851 Talkie-Toaster said: Settle down flavor flav Click to expand... More like Chuck G amiright???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:11 PM #514,852 Amberrlicious said: That’s terrible sorry Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: More like Chuck G amiright??? Click to expand... I have one upped you in the terrible department
Amberrlicious said: That’s terrible sorry Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: More like Chuck G amiright??? Click to expand... I have one upped you in the terrible department
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:12 PM #514,854 Mcdonalds stopped doing my favourite coffee. The clown needs to go
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:12 PM #514,855 youngbustyredhead said: More like Chuck G amiright??? Click to expand... Why do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference
youngbustyredhead said: More like Chuck G amiright??? Click to expand... Why do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:13 PM #514,856 Talkie-Toaster said: Why do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference Click to expand... I did joke yesterday about asking your advice about the 60s
Talkie-Toaster said: Why do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference Click to expand... I did joke yesterday about asking your advice about the 60s
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:13 PM #514,857 Harder than you think is a beautiful thing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:13 PM #514,858 Talkie-Toaster said: Why do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference Click to expand... I’ve heard of Public Enemy and Flava Flav, but I did double check the other guy’s name
Talkie-Toaster said: Why do i feel, the time it took you to reply to this, you had to Google Public enemy, because I'm old, and you didn't get the reference Click to expand... I’ve heard of Public Enemy and Flava Flav, but I did double check the other guy’s name
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:13 PM #514,859 youngbustyredhead said: I’ve heard of Public Enemy and Flava Flav, but I did double check the other guy’s name Click to expand... Was a chuck check
youngbustyredhead said: I’ve heard of Public Enemy and Flava Flav, but I did double check the other guy’s name Click to expand... Was a chuck check
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:13 PM #514,860 Amberrlicious said: I did joke yesterday about asking your advice about the 60s Click to expand... And a fuck you to!
Amberrlicious said: I did joke yesterday about asking your advice about the 60s Click to expand... And a fuck you to!