And was it you?Makes me think of when I used to go to pornshare in chat. I'd post a gif, then someone would message and be like "is that you??"![]()
And was it you?Makes me think of when I used to go to pornshare in chat. I'd post a gif, then someone would message and be like "is that you??"![]()
Peas on earthWhy are there peas??
I thought I recognised youYes I AM MANDINGO
Why are there peas??
I'm keeping this![]()
Yes. I have fooled you all! You believed I was Maddie, but this whole time I am award winning Australian pornstar Angela White! You've caught me!And was it you?![]()
Oh.Yes. I have fooled you all! You believed I was Maddie, but this whole time I am award winning Australian pornstar Angela White! You've caught me!
Angela doesn't even have a face half as cute as yours.Yes. I have fooled you all! You believed I was Maddie, but this whole time I am award winning Australian pornstar Angela White! You've caught me!
I knowOh.
Big fan
Peas in a podWhy are there peas??
Surprise...Oh.
Big fan
SmoootthhAngela doesn't even have a face half as cute as yours.![]()
Oh. I hope you like the letters I've sent you in the past. And my apologies for the hand drawn pictures. But I like to draw youI know![]()
OhAngela doesn't even have a face half as cute as yours.![]()
GreasySmoootthh
Creepy.Oh. I hope you like the letters I've sent you in the past. And my apologies for the hand drawn pictures. But I like to draw you
Hey. I wasn't even here for thisBestamateurlegs is an X account apparently lol
Thought only Tash used x for porn