BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:04 AM #516,364 Just don't want to feel like I wasted my time off
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:06 AM #516,365 Oh I respect that. But give yourself a bit of relaxation! Then you can do something with your day
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:09 AM #516,367 Will you feel good about your day if you do nothing?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:13 AM #516,374 Seagulls aren't real what are you talking about
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:16 AM #516,375 Maddiemoiselle said: Seagulls aren't real what are you talking about Click to expand... U wot m8
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:17 AM #516,376 Birds are drones made by the government to spy on us
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:20 AM #516,379 BunnyBeeHope said: And Australia doesnt exist Click to expand... So what are ivy and wonders?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:20 AM #516,380 Talkie-Toaster said: U wot m8 Click to expand... I beg your mothafuckin pardon????????