FudMy stomach is growling and honking like a swuma
FudMy stomach is growling and honking like a swuma
Could of been worse sadie.
I will pull you in a wagon!Some one carry me home plz
Boonneerr![]()
Could of made you a blob fish.
Blob fish soup?
![]()
Could of made you a blob fish.
Blob fish soup?
![]()
Could of made you a blob fish.
I should reiterate that there is no clear moment where the pronouncement is made by anyone that “Sadie is a duck”How so?
Also did you see The Redsearcher had disproved your made up story ?
I should reiterate that there is no clear moment where the pronouncement is made by anyone that “Sadie is a duck”
She says swan, Ciaran does an image of her as a swan, then she says puma, and at some later time it’s all duck
Someone must have gone back and deleted the key posts![]()
I should reiterate that there is no clear moment where the pronouncement is made by anyone that “Sadie is a duck”
She says swan, Ciaran does an image of her as a swan, then she says puma, and at some later time it’s all duck
Someone must have gone back and deleted the key posts![]()
Have not seen that on the menu yetBlob fish soup?
The Chilean !!! Is where he disappeared to