BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 8:36 AM #517,724 Do you think I'd get fired if I curled up into a ball and cried?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 9:15 AM #517,725 You’d hope not But given things you’ve said, who knows
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 10:15 AM #517,727 Talkie-Toaster said: Still waiting @SarcasticSadie Click to expand... Delulu
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 10:19 AM #517,728 SarcasticSadie said: Delulu Click to expand... Just can't admit you were wrong.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 10:30 AM #517,729 Talkie-Toaster said: Just can't admit you were wrong. Click to expand... On the contrary Mr, but I was proven correct
Talkie-Toaster said: Just can't admit you were wrong. Click to expand... On the contrary Mr, but I was proven correct
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 10:35 AM #517,730 SarcasticSadie said: On the contrary Mr, but I was proven correct Click to expand... Not about me you wasn't.
SarcasticSadie said: On the contrary Mr, but I was proven correct Click to expand... Not about me you wasn't.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:08 AM #517,733 I expect an apology by midnight tonight.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:39 AM #517,737 Lil_wonders said: Hey. How are you? Feeling better? Click to expand... Better today thank you. How are you?
Lil_wonders said: Hey. How are you? Feeling better? Click to expand... Better today thank you. How are you?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 11:53 AM #517,740 We definitely needed another scrooge film.