German is tough
This is me too btw although I do better speaking than writingAs with Spanish, I’m doing just ok. I’m grasping the basic concepts and learning words, but actually forming sentences, especially speaking it, is a struggle
At least English doesn’t have 80 bajillion ways to conjugate verbsEnglish is terrible. I’m happy I learnt it from the beginning and don’t have to try and learn it now.
KirscheBratwurst
Bless youKirsche
How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make(That means cherry btw)
Gebrochen means brokenHow do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make
I do notDo you guys like hot milk with cereal?
Only English in the …… what ever it is they say.How do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make
NopeDo you guys like hot milk with cereal?
Nope. I misread thisHow do you say busted, I have some wall posts to make
Bedroom?Only English in the …… what ever it is they say.
Only porridgeDo you guys like hot milk with cereal?