Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Today at 3:40 AM #520,501 Why are they calling themselves leafs and not leaves?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:41 AM #520,502 BaileyXcX said: It was football. American football Click to expand... Did we win??
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:42 AM #520,503 Maddiemoiselle said: They're currently 4-4 Click to expand... Ah same percentage as the Steelers
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:43 AM #520,504 Stanthropical said: Why are they calling themselves leafs and not leaves? Click to expand... Because the founder of the team, Conn Smythe, named it in honour of his WW1 regiment that was nicknamed the Maple Leaf Regiment, so "Maple Leaf" bring a proper noun became Maple Leafs
Stanthropical said: Why are they calling themselves leafs and not leaves? Click to expand... Because the founder of the team, Conn Smythe, named it in honour of his WW1 regiment that was nicknamed the Maple Leaf Regiment, so "Maple Leaf" bring a proper noun became Maple Leafs
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:44 AM #520,505 youngbustyredhead said: Ah same percentage as the Steelers Click to expand... Go steelers!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:45 AM #520,507 youngbustyredhead said: They lost to the Browns tho Click to expand... Oh. I don't follow NFL and even I know that's bad
youngbustyredhead said: They lost to the Browns tho Click to expand... Oh. I don't follow NFL and even I know that's bad
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:47 AM #520,509 BaileyXcX said: Texas lost Click to expand... Dang.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:47 AM #520,510 BaileyXcX said: Texas lost Click to expand... poor Jerry jones haha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:47 AM #520,511 Idc. I have friends who like Texas so I’m glad they lost
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:48 AM #520,515 youngbustyredhead said: or was it the other Texas Click to expand... There another Texas????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:48 AM #520,517 Maddiemoiselle said: There another Texas???? Click to expand... Houston
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:49 AM #520,518 BaileyXcX said: “Friends” Click to expand... Draaaaaaaaaama
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:49 AM #520,519 youngbustyredhead said: Houston Click to expand... Never heard of her
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:49 AM #520,520 youngbustyredhead said: Sexass Click to expand... Sure