Partisan Republicans and balls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dcdevon, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    It seems clear that Republican politions have lost their balls. And I don't just mean the men. If someone insulted me publicly , attacked my character in public and basically made fun of me in public , I would have to draw a line in the sand. But not todays Republicans. They are stuck with the fact that 80 percent of Repubs still back the asshole in chief. So despite what he says about them they will stand behind him. Just like McConnell last week. Dude looked like a beaten puppy in that pic. I find it funny and sad at the same time. Funny because they did it to themselves , sad because that is the state of politics now. The way I was raised you don't let a man talk shit about you and then be his friend or work with him. You stand up for yourself and man up( or woman up) .But not these ball less little people. Maga yeah right. It's turned Repub pols into spineless punks. Maga yeah right. So much for the Grand Old Party

2. Sabrina270

Sabrina270 Well-Known Member

It's a circus...

Dcdevon and JacksonR2468 like this.
  3. Mdmlakmal

Mdmlakmal New Member

Money:
    1⛀
    Hi

Sabrina270 likes this.
  4. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    To the point that I loathe watching the news nowadays - I'd prefer to just check out google news and speed up informing myself of the going ons, so that I dont get irritated and angered.

Ashley1997 likes this.
  5. Sabrina270

Sabrina270 Well-Known Member

Really? Lol

Dcdevon likes this.
  6. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    I'll have you know our men (republicans) have the BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL!

Democrats don't even come close. Worthless democrats...

JamieO61 likes this.
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Oh shit the Nazi bitch has responded to one of my threads. Unfortunately the opinions of racists, facist bitches don't matter so you might as well stayed quiet.

witchygirl likes this.
  8. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Well it appears the people of Virginia have decided they don't want to ball less Party to govern them.

witchygirl likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    And Jersey decided no ball less Republicans either.

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    At least the Dems will stand up to the Cheeto. After his tweet attacking them , they like anyone with any self respect pulled out of a meeting with the orange one. But of course Ryan , and McConnell , both of whom he has attacked publicly showed up with there nuts in a sack as an offering.

12. Malady

Malady Afflicted with an illness of some kind. FCN Regular

Posting to mention amusement at your having a somewhat relevant argument and a "defending" member of the party commenting with a song (and no facts / no dispute). Sometimes the point proves itself.

Dcdevon and FleurDeLise like this.
  13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    So true.

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Once again the lack of balls is on display by the Repubs. I don't recall what was said! Really I know these motherfuckers are old but you can't recall what was said a day later? Well they must have shit hole brains.

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I feel I must give credit where credit is due. Jeff Flake the Republican Senator does have some balls it seems. His criticism of Tru.mp and those in Congress who continue to look the other way while the orange facist attacks our very institutions that are supposed to be a check on government ( just like Congress is supposed to be a check on the executive branch) was right on point. His comparison of Tru.mp to Stalin was particularly apt. Now if more so called pubic servants would look past their own want to be elected again stand up to him some damage could be mitigated. But that isn't going to happen because they have no fucking balls!!

16. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,212⛀
    Electing an orange-haired baboon to be their king takes balls, no?

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Hi Goth I was surprised by his win but only a little. I think hatred of Hillary played a part. But I think for certain demographic it also was about feeling the Democratic party let them down. They see the economy improving but they are still hurting. They switched party out of frustration. That's what put him over the top. But racism , hatred of immigrants and a backlash against Mister Niceguy because he was black played a part. I don't think you can move forward as long as he is in office. He doesn't care about the country only his own ego. He plays to our country's divisions to stoke his base. And that's all he cares about. If they will vote for him again. So he fear mongers and baits. No they will never admit they made a mistake . Right now they are in the process of trying to shield and protect him. Only so they can try to keep control of the government and advance their agenda. They know he is bad for the country but don't care. So no they aren't going to suddenly grow some balls or do the right thing. Right now all we who have common sense can do is resist.

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Oh as far as how much damage he can do. As America withdraws it's influence around the world China and Russia will increase theirs. Both of those countries have goals that if accomplished would have negative effects on the U.S. It's never a good thing when your enemies have all the cards. Our nukes don't mean as much as the orange facist and those who think like him believe. On top of all that he's a buffoon and the world knows it. They know he is incompetent and an idiot. They know they can out think and play the world stage better than him. That alone is a threat to us and the world.

witchygirl likes this.
  19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    That is the hypocrisy of politics in America. Both sides do it but Republicans are the biggest offender. It's because of the influence of the religious right. Who believe that all of America should live under what they consider godly law. So because they believe it's wrong it has to be. And it doesn't matter that most of the country doesn't share that view. They are the same ones that think being gay is a sin.

Dhrakenz likes this.
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    And they also are some of the same people think all Muslims want to make America a Sharia state. If that's not a blatant example of hypocritical bullshit. Lol

Dhrakenz likes this.