Parallel worlds - How many ‘YOUS’ are their?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Queenkit1st, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Queenkit1st

Queenkit1st Active Member

Money:
    1,772⛀
    Time travel - lie
    Infinite energy - lie
    Immortality - lie
    Parallel worlds - hmm

The truth is scientists have no idea how big the universe is. For all we know, it could be infinite!

In an infinity, everything is possible with an infinitely low probability. So it stands to reason that a parallel world is real, just incomprehensibly rare: begotten and theoretical yet existing! A 1/infinity chance in a place where everything happens can only be demonstrated in algebraic substitution.

I hope this makes sense and remember this is only true in an infinite universe!

Leave your thoughts!

kama7 likes this.
  2. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    I think the explanation at the end of 'Men in Black' is as good of an explanation as any and in a rather perplexing way, may actually be . in a minuscule sense, plausible.

The scene that expands to the 'giants playing with marbles' Is the one I'm referring to.

The solar system as we know it may well be just an atom in a larger plane of existence and the galaxy as we know it, naught but a molecule. What our science tells us is an atom, could actually be complete solar systems in their own right with their own versions of atoms. And those atoms may also be solar systems in their own right and equally have their own versions of atoms. This concept could be extended infinitely.
    Conversely, that 'larger plane of existence' that we may possibly be part of may also be part of one larger again, and again, and again... and again.. ad infinitum.

Ls x

3. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    I agree with the fact that the solar system bears an unnerving resemblance to the atomic structure, but it does not bear the physical properties of an atom:

- Positive and negative particles

- Orbitals that the planets can jump between

- The presence of three ‘quark-like’ structures

Otherwise I would agree

4. Lakeside

Money:
    112,921⛀
    Possibly, that is only true in our plane of existence. Life on one of our 'electrons' may require different laws and a different form. They may be electrical in nature, or magnetic. Each plane has its own 'laws of physics', applicable to that plane. Who knows. We could all be in the Matrix too.

Ls xx

5. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    Hmm...
    Matrix theory is possible, but improbable. We would know if our emotions were fake.

Physics stay the same in both a subatomic and extratomic level. So it is impossible for our solar system to work as an atom.

6. Lakeside

Money:
    112,921⛀
    I've gone about as deep as I can go. My world is a tad smaller than ours is. :)

Ls x

7. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
  8. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    You don’t need to go deep...

9. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    That’s my job XD

10. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,623⛀
    That's a really odd detour, after you claimed that time travel, immortality and infinite energy are a lie. Science is ever-changing and facts of science are always evolving.

I personally think that the idea of a multiverse is right up there with karma, God and reincarnation.

Humanity will end before science proves or disproves the theory. There are more important things to discuss.

Lakeside likes this.
  11. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    But that is a theory in itself.

The answer to life the universe and everything is 42!

We just need to find a question!

12. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,623⛀
    Everything is a theory and theories are always evolving. It's a fact of knowledge progression.

13. kama7

kama7 New Member

Money:
    122⛀
    there may be a universe, where parallel world theory holds zero probability

14. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    Not necessarily!

Intergalactic travel is impossible due to the lack of sustainability for humans, but where c is maximum speed in the universe there is evidence to show that the universe travels at a far greater speed.

Therefore humanity could go on living for absolutely ages!

15. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I know it sounds crazy but I wish had twinn sisters like maybe around 5 to 8 of them lolz so we can be exactly and share the same things because we have the same personality.

16. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Sometimes I get so lonely and depressed.