Recent content by AlizeeStupidFrench

  1. AlizeeStupidFrench

    hi im a dumb french slut

    tx sir i know a stupid whore like me deserve only to be abused
  2. AlizeeStupidFrench

    hi im a dumb french slut

    i regret to be the dumb slut i am.. but I'm too useless and too stupid to do anything else
  3. AlizeeStupidFrench

    hi im a dumb french slut

    Mmh yeah... I know my only purpose in my life as a whore is sucking cocks. I'm good at deep-throating and swallowing cum... I know I'm way too stupid to do anything else.
  4. AlizeeStupidFrench

    hi im a dumb french slut

    mmmm yes ^^
  5. AlizeeStupidFrench

    hi im a dumb french slut

    yes a little
  6. AlizeeStupidFrench

    ask me all you want :)

    the max was 8
  7. AlizeeStupidFrench

    ask me all you want :)

    yes sometimes
  8. AlizeeStupidFrench

    ask me all you want :)

    Im Alizee, owned sub slut from France. I answer all questions without taboos :)
  9. AlizeeStupidFrench

    chat with me

Back
Top