Angelova

No woman ever has thought to herself before login on to this place:

- "You know, what I really want is to waste my time with some boring guy that does not say anything of interest"
- "What I really want is a rude, abusive and unpleasant incel that probably hasn't showered in months to send me unsolicited dick pics."
- "I really hope that some creepy dude with a nameless guest account messages me to beg for pics, demands socials, real contacts and meets so that I have a strong chance of ending in a dumpster with my kidneys missing!"

If you don't see the issue we have with the above then you are the problem, so don't act all surprised for constantly getting ghosted or blocked.

One of the following is not true:

- I was born in Bulgaria,
- I currently live abroad,
- I often get to travel and see new places,
- I'm vegan,
- I once had a part in what was a triple digit gangbang train,
- I'm related to someone in the adult industry.

Most people don't seem to read profiles so if you got this far, say Pineapple Pizza.

I don't bother replying to guests, I don't even see your messages.
Gender
Female
Occupation
Entertainer
My Generation
Gen-Z
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Vixen
  3. Princess
Relationship Status
Dating
Body Type
Slender / Slim
Stature
Petite / Short
Role play interests
I'm not a roleplayer. I don't understand the interest in it, it just sounds boring and annoying, so please don't bother sending me the scenarios that you copy/paste to everyone else.
Back
Top