AWanderingNudist

Open and honest with you, in role play I like to please..
I'm detailed, imaginative and responsive from once we get going. Pretty quick on the keyboard you won't have to be waiting for hours.

I like partners that have an input, I don't particularly like to do all the work, but if you don't have English as your first language then don't worry, we'll sort something out. I'm an ex-English teacher, so know the difficulties.

If we are playing together, I only do one chat at a time, and I hope you do too. Otherwise things get boring, sometimes confusing and ultimately really slow.

I never ghost. If I do leave a role play for any reason, I'll let you know, and on the rare occasions that I cum first, I will wait for you and bring you to orgasm too before we say a fond farewell.

I do like long-term partners and I'm always on the lookout for one. If we match maybe I'll ask you...

HMU over there..
Birthday
Jul 4, 1963 (Age: 63)
Location
Middle Germany, sometimes UK.
My Other Location
A galaxy far, far away
Gender
Male
FCN chat rooms I visit
Nudist, Role Play
Profile Type
Social / Real
My age
60+
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Man
PGP
he, him, his, his, himself
Self-described Expression
  1. Masculine
  2. Naturist
  3. Hopeless Romantic
Relationship Status
Ask me
Looking For
  1. Friends
  2. Flirting
  3. Sexting
  4. Role play
  5. A cup of tea
Zodiac
Pisces
BDSM
Dominant
Body Type
Slender / Slim
Stature
Average
Languages
English only
Personality
Ambivert (Well Balanced)
Politics
Interested
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Occasional / Social Drinker
  2. 420-friendly
  3. Tea
  4. Walking
Music Interests
Anything as long as it's good..

Followers

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top