Recent content by BIGD85

  1. B

    Woman seeking Man Lonely and wanting to chat <3

    Well if you wanna chat I got line, Whatsapp, Kik and telegram as well. Lm what ya wanna do and we can chat more privately sexy
  2. B

    Rate Me Rate me!

    10 wanna come out my way and let me slide in ?
  3. B

    Masterbating, female and Male.

    Honestly it depends. Sometimes it's once a day. Sometimes 3-5 times a day. Sometimes I get on a I wanna stroke it slowly keep it hard then after a few hrs when I bust I pass out. Just depends really
  4. B

    Woman seeking Man If you’re into any of my interests hmu~

    Hmu I have line, Whatsapp, Kik so lmk hmu and we can chat
  5. B

    Girls hmu

    Was up HMU wanna play
  6. B

    Rate Me Naughty Pics

    I wanna see ya on face chat and ya can see this dick. We can play and we can cum as much as ya want together damn it. Where are ya located. I'm in TN
  7. B

    Rating for bbc?

    Need a big long fat OMG BBC for my bbw white wife's holes. All night n balls deep action. DM me we're in TN
  8. B

    New wifey here !

    DM me honey
  9. B

    Rate Me What do you think about my dick

    Wanna put your BBC in my bbw white wife's holes. First bbc pussy anal and oral
  10. B

    Hmu

    Wanna put that in my wife's bbw tight white holes. Hmu we're in TN
  11. B

    Girls hmu

    Wanna put you ur bbc in my bbw white wife's tight holes? HMU we're in TN
  12. B

    Rate Me Rate my boobs

    Come fuck me and n TN girl I gotcha
  13. B

    18F looking to sext

    Wanna sext lmk hmu I gotcha
Back
Top