33, Male, 193cm, Straight, London, UK - I'm laid back so tell me about yourself. No illegal shit though. No incest, under 18, animals.
Mainly a Pleasure Dom. Let me know what your fantasies are! I get off when you get off.
I enjoy (but don't require):
- Overstim/Orgasm Control
- Pet play
- BDSM
- Bondage
- Nipple Play
- Domination
- Degrading/Praising
- Birthday
-
Dec 5, 1992
(Age: 33)
- Location
-
London, UK
- Gender
- Male
- Occupation
- Nerd
- FCN chat rooms I visit
- #ukchat
- Profile Type
- Dating and Hookups / Real
- My age
- 30-34
- My Generation
- Millennial
- Sexual Orientation
- Heterosexual
- Gender Identity
- Man
- PGP
- he, him, his, his, himself
- Relationship Status
- Single
- Looking For
- Bondage
- Sub
- Ask me
- Open to Age Min (18+)
- 18
- Open to Age Max (18+)
- 48
- Zodiac
- Ask me
- BDSM
- Dominant
- Body Type
- Athletic
- Stature
- Tall
- Languages
- English only
- Personality
- Ambivert (Well Balanced)
- Faith
- No
- Kinks and Fetishes
- BDSM, Bondage, Orgasm Control
-
1
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.