Busty_Snowbunny

By reading my nickname or having a look at my profile you very likely have already noticed that I'm a very slutty person. I enjoy the attention I receive because of my body. It fills my heart with joy knowing that my bust or my booty are making men hard when looking at me. So I gladly show what I have, at least with the matching cloths. I'm also into being groped by strangers - to me it's a huge compliment!

I have a clear preference for young black men. So if you are one I glady invite you to write me a message. On the other hand I do enjoy sharing my sexual experiences and opinions, especially with other women.

I'm also bisexual. So there's another reason to hit me up if you are a chick as well. I'm sure we can have a nice and fun time together. ;)
Birthday
January 26
Location
Germany
Gender
Female
Profile Type
Exhibition and Flirting / Real
My age
40-44
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gender Identity
Woman
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Vixen
  3. Cougar
  4. Catperson
Relationship Status
Getting laid
Looking For
  1. Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
  2. Flirting
  3. Sexting
  4. Attention
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Zodiac
Aquarius
Body Type
Curvy
Stature
Average
Languages
Bilingual
Personality
Mostly Extrovert / Outgoing
Faith
Atheist
Politics
Interested
Kinks and Fetishes
Dirty talk, getting groped, raceplay, titfucking
Sports Interests
Football/soccer

Following

Trophies

  1. 15

    Seriously Likeable!

    Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

    I Like It a Lot

    Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top