ChromaticQueen

Before I made an account I put my name as a different colour every time I came on as a guest, hence "chromatic"
Also I'm trans, but I HATE the idea of using my penis in sex, so I like either ignoring it, or using the magic of chat rooms to have a pussy instead.
Birthday
Jul 15, 2008 (Age: 18)
Location
Australia, the land of the free
My Other Location
Dumpster fire
Gender
Female
Profile Type
Social / Real
My age
18-19
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gender Identity
Transgender: MTF
PGP
she, her, her, hers, herself
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Queer
  3. Blunt
  4. Eccentric
  5. Feminist
  6. Bottom
Relationship Status
Confused
Looking For
  1. Friends
  2. Flirting
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
28
Body Type
Average
Stature
Petite / Short
Languages
Also fluent in sarcasm
Personality
Chaotic
Politics
Ask me
My ideal partner
Not a lot older than me, not a chaser, not a cisgender man, and DEFINITELY not someone who doesn't know what cisgender means, there are way too many on this site.

Following

Followers

Trophies

  1. 10

    Can't Stop!

    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 5

    Keeps Coming Back

    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 10

    I Like It a Lot

    Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top