CoastBaby

Birthday
Apr 25, 1989 (Age: 37)
Location
Dreamland
Gender
Female
Occupation
Inhaling souls
FCN chat rooms I visit
BBW
Profile Type
Social / Real
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Self-described Expression
  1. Nihilist
  2. Comedian
  3. Blunt
Looking For
  1. Treasure
Zodiac
Taurus
Body Type
Big and Beautiful / Big and Handsome
Stature
Petite / Short
Languages
I get by
Personality
Troll
Politics
In it for comedy
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Pass the bong!

Trophies

  1. 100

    Happy Birthday!

    After the first year of your stay, you receive 100 points as a one-time gift, on your birthday!
  2. 15

    Seriously Likeable!

    Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 10

    I Like It a Lot

    Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  5. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back
Top