Recent content by Colossuscocksleeve

  1. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    I am a cocksleeve and my purpose here is to serve master @Colossus and his friends.
  2. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    The men in the room standing there and passing on such wild comments as I catch my breathe and get a moment of brief relaxation
  3. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    Master standing there and giving me a wicked smile as he looks me loaded with the 5th load of cum. I look so used and smeared. While he has no plans to let me rest
  4. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    That cum leaking shaft thrusted deep down my throat in middle of that cum which was gushing down my throat to ensure I clean all of it and taste my own juices. Choking as you hold my hair with grip. Looking at you with my eye balls rolling
  5. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    There I get that thick warm load splattering all over my face as the room cheers as my dried cheeks begin to flood back what I earned. Sticking my tongue out to savour on the fresh cum load and gargling all of that load before gulping it down oh there I go opening up my mouth as that thick load...
  6. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    There There I earn the fourth load in the process of your intense training as you continue to tower around me with your superior buldge. My face full of mess and cum. I look so used and room smells of lot of sex!
  7. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    The vigourous thrust down my cunt hitting my cervix as you leak that precum deep down my cervix. Both shafts working together to open me up, while I suck @Colossus as 3 holes are put to use. I am muffled by his shaft as you ask me where to unload. I am so speechless
  8. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    There another men walks with his thick erect shaft and begin to use my gaped hole by sticking in his shaft instantly. The double penetration continues
  9. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    Master @Colossus taking my pictures the way I look after earning multiple loads over my face and sends on social media inviting others to join. As I earn the load from @Enginerd_ I groan looking at him “thank you for your superior load” obeying masters command. While my ass hole yet pulsates...
  10. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    Whil While I am getting gaped more and more men enter the room and lust looking at me as the way I serve and earn their loads. Getting their shafts to buldge and get it ready for me
  11. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    While I am getting bukkaed ahead you grab that hole which is stimulating and show it to the room. So wide red and swollen. While you continue to thrust my cunt hard. That shaft hitting my cervix in vigour deep and gaping it out well. I look so used
  12. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    That superior shaft thrusting down and opening up my hole. As the strokes continue the twitching on your shaft making your realise that you are about to unload. You pull out giving some relaxation to stretched ass muscles which have burning sensation. That smack on my ass and you walk straight...
  13. Colossuscocksleeve

    Bonded Gangbang

    Moments after that you both with your hungry shafts begin to slide in those shafts back in my hole. “Oh my fucking goodness” those loud groans and audible as you both race in my hole. In the middle of that you pull out that shaft leaving @Enginerd_ thrusting me hard. Your shaft twitching which...
Back
Top