Deleted member 1212051

Been a guy for 22 and a half long years, slowly starting to transition to female. Experimenting with more and more stuff while I grow my hair out and finish college
Birthday
Jul 6, 2002 (Age: 24)
Location
FL
Occupation
becoming a trans girl :)
Profile Type
Role Play / Fictional
My age
20-24
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Gender Identity
Transgender: MTF
PGP
she, her, her, hers, herself
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Furry
  3. Pervert
  4. Hipster
  5. Nerd
  6. Dogperson
  7. Top
  8. Bottom
  9. Goth
  10. Bitch
  11. Ask me
Looking For
  1. Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
  2. Sexting
  3. Role play
  4. Attention
  5. Porn Sharing
  6. Dom
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
65
Zodiac
Cancer
Body Type
Beer belly
Stature
Average
Languages
English only
Personality
Pervert
Myers-Briggs type
Mediator - INFP-A / INFP-T
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
Ask me
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. I Drink and I Know Things
  2. 420-friendly
  3. Tea
  4. Anything with caffeine
  5. Occasional / Social smoker
  6. Sugar
  7. Porn
  8. More porn
Kinks and Fetishes
Love feedism/feederism, stuffing and gaining and all that comes with it. Other than that I'm into just about anything, and am open to trying new fun kinky things all the time. :)

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top