Diana_roleplays

well, am 40 am 5’4”, got a dimple on my left cheek, auburn shoulder length hair, have a natural Indian brown skin but recently I’ve got a deep tan from frequent visits to the beach with tanlines on my butt and tits, am curvy with 36C tits , i do yoga thrice a week so i am quite supple and flexible. Brown eyes and long nails with nosering and a piercing near my belly button. I also have a tatoo behind my neck of a templar’s cross
Location
United States
Gender
Female
Occupation
Lawyer
Profile Type
Role Play / Fictional
My age
40+
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gender Identity
Woman
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Sapiosexual
  3. Queen
  4. Cougar
  5. Feminist
  6. Hopeless Romantic
  7. Catperson
  8. Bottom
Relationship Status
Separated
Looking For
  1. Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
  2. Friends
  3. Sexting
  4. Role play
  5. Threesome / Group Sex
  6. Holiday Boyfriend
  7. Dom
Open to Age Min (18+)
22
BDSM
Submissive
Body Type
Athletic
Stature
Average
Languages
Also fluent in sarcasm
Personality
Ambivert (Well Balanced)
Faith
Yes, practicing
Politics
Interested
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. I Drink and I Know Things
Kinks and Fetishes
okay... that''s a long list but.... dont judge me afterwards but here is my list of kinks.....i’m a complete sucker for slow burn mutual seduction, sensual foreplay, talking dirty, making out, giving a lapdance and strip tease, mutual masturbation, outdoors/public, age gaps, romance blended with rough and kinky sex! I love sloppy oral, face fucking, 69, spit play, panty play, having my butt teased and spanked, first time anal, my hairpulled, sexy baths/showers, anal, rimming (receiving), squirting, cum play/sharing/multiple cumshots, ,creamy pussies, butt plugs, deepthroat, throatpies, facials, cum walks, cum clothes, dyed hair, tattoos, body writing, piercings, doggy, face sitting, 69, outdoors, almost caught, bodies of water, public, road head, car sex, facesitting, panty stuffing, foreign objects, gaping, stomach/throat bulging, hole switching (all holes) I love dominant men introducing me to new sex position and ragdolling me.
My ideal partner
Someone who can write 3-4 lines per reply, longer the better. I have great time with people who put lot of thought into developing the story lines and character arcs before getting to the sexy bits.

Trophies

  1. 100

    Happy Birthday!

    For each year you stay, you receive 100 points, on your birthday!
Back
Top