Dressrosa's latest activity

  • Dressrosa
    Gosh, been so busy recently. Hoping all my huge boob loving guys are doing well and have a lovely start to their weekend. 🤭 :kiss:
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa replied to the thread Mtg player here.
    Used to, work got in the way so I can't go to my local anymore, but still play online. What formats u into?
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa reacted to LilyBitCheeky's post in the thread The Gamer Forum with Like Like.
    You ever play any of the Octopath Traveler games? They are on sale on steam. I’m considering picking up the first one.
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa replied to the thread The Gamer Forum.
    I hated the changes in Halo... Loved the TOKON beta tho, day one for sure.
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa commented on MassiveTittieslsabella's profile post.
    Damn I love to see those in the morning! Makes the rest of the day amazing.
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa reacted to MassiveTittieslsabella's status with Squirt Squirt.
    Hope you are all having a beautiful day :heart: :kiss:
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa reacted to KeijoBD's post in the thread The Gamer Forum with Like Like.
    Actually so hyped for Halo: Campaign Evolved this month. I'm actually happy the new Halo Studios is making a remake instead of a...
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa replied to the thread Nice To Meet You.
    Nice to have you with us permanently haha, welcome Effie.
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa reacted to Effervescent's post in the thread Nice To Meet You with Love Love.
    Hello, everyone. I am Effervescent, but you can call me Effie or Eff for short. I'm here because after weeks of hanging out in a couple...
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa replied to the thread The Gamer Forum.
    What you guys been playing on Switch 2? Got one and love some cool exclusives to look out for first... Got it with Star Fox cause that...
  • Dressrosa
    Dressrosa reacted to Mini-Succubus's post in the thread Video Gaming Games with Like Like.
    There really have been some good games on Roblox lately; it's actually impressive.
Back
Top