DrugDistributor

I so very badly want to show you pictures of my shiny things

That’s not a code
Birthday
Sep 4, 1983 (Age: 43)
Location
Mid-Atlantic
Gender
Male
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Profile Type
Social / Real
My age
40+
My Generation
Millennial
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Cisgender
PGP
he, him, his, his, himself
Self-described Expression
  1. Eccentric
Looking For
  1. Friends
  2. Flirting
  3. Attention
  4. You
  5. Forum games and banter
Open to Age Min (18+)
25
Zodiac
Virgo
Stature
Tall
Personality
Bright and Bubbly

Signature

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 🍩 ¯\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/¯ 🍩 ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Followers

Trophies

  1. 100

    Happy Birthday!

    After the first year of your stay, you receive 100 points as a one-time gift, on your birthday!
  2. 30

    I LOVE IT!

    Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  3. 20

    Addicted

    1,000 messages? Impressive!
  4. 20

    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

    Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  5. 15

    Seriously Likeable!

    Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 10

    Can't Stop!

    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  7. 10

    I Like It a Lot

    Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  8. 5

    Keeps Coming Back

    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top