Recent content by DrugDistributor

  1. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I scheduled therapy for 9am, and I was questioning my decision up until about 20 minutes ago when a story about a black family adopting a white child warmed my heart and hit so close to home it sent me into a sobbing fit
  2. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Good morning. today is my birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  3. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    computer show me a hot thick lady with a squirt label wrapped around her
  4. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    today is feeling like im not working a full 8 hour day
  5. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I actually came to something very different today 👀
  6. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    it sure is, and dont let anyone tell you different!
  7. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Hell yeah! One of the coolest things I ever saw was this meth addict looking trucker maneuver his truck on a Sub Base dock, and get out of a tight situation that I dont htink i would have even tried with my own car. Its been nearly 20 years and i still think about it So hell yeah, dude! I bet...
  8. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Morning, bud. How goes it?
  9. DrugDistributor

    Group Banter Race to a million

    yes, but im not quite caught up yet. Im about halfway through season 3
Back
Top