Recent content by ExtraBanana

  1. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Finally I'm moving up on the table to5th
  2. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Good goal by him
  3. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Damn top three doing well
  4. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Damn im 10th
  5. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    This champions League draw looks damn tough
  6. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    True that is a lot more than ever we had .
  7. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Arsenal won.. but spurs an man utd lost. But I'm doing poor on fantasy football league lol
  8. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Git.. lol. Omg spurs lost
  9. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    I just give few more people to join the league
  10. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    The thing is we make our team but the season transfer windows still carries on . Who will sign during August transfer
  11. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Joker lol
  12. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    @Tee85 join
  13. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Change it git lol
  14. ExtraBanana

    English Fantasy Premier League

    Haaland has screwed me over whenever I add him lol
Back
Top