fluffy_ebony

26, F, Caribbean here
Yes, pfp is me :)

Be honest & respectful
Not horny 24-7
I'm straight, sorry ladies
Prefer guys older than me, BWC or BBC
Anime and hentai lover
LOVE PORNSTACHES!!!
I got a tummy yall. It comes with the ASS
Into big dicks (size queen?)
I LOVE an eater that eats for HIS pleasure
420 friendly
I don't usually roleplay
I don't post myself or send. No calls or cam either.
I ONLY CHAT HERE!!!

looks: 5'4", 220 lbs, brown skin and eyes, brown curly hair, 42DD tits, small-ish waist, tummy rolls, thick thighs, hip dips, round ass, shaved pussy (not often tho)

kinks: praise, spanking, choking, overstim, nipple play, bondage, breeding creampie, praise, CNC, somno, freeuse, groping

limits: degradation, ANAL (butt plugs & ass eating are okay), poop, piss, blood, vomit, raceplay
Location
stuck under my bed
Gender
Female
Occupation
professional masturbator
Profile Type
Exhibition and Flirting / Real
My age
20-29
My Generation
Degenerate
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Woman
PGP
she, her, her, hers, herself
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Sapiosexual
  3. Charlatan
  4. Pastafarian
  5. Comedian
  6. Blunt
  7. Pervert
  8. Princess
  9. Hopeless Romantic
  10. Nerd
  11. Catperson
  12. Neko
  13. a God
  14. Bitch
  15. Ask me
Relationship Status
Baked & Smashed
In Relationship With
my vibrators
Looking For
  1. Friends
  2. Flirting
  3. Dates / Hookups
  4. Sexting
  5. Attention
  6. Treasure
  7. A shed to sleep in
  8. Recipes for disasters
  9. A cup of tea
  10. Holiday Boyfriend
  11. You
  12. Myself
  13. Memes
  14. Porn Sharing
  15. An extrovert
Open to Age Min (18+)
30
Open to Age Max (18+)
45
Zodiac
Scorpio
BDSM
Brat
Body Type
Extra cushion for the pushin'
Stature
Gnome
Languages
Also fluent in sarcasm
Personality
Chaotic
Myers-Briggs type
Mediator - INFP-A / INFP-T
Faith
Does Santa Claus count?
Politics
Not interested
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Occasional / Social Drinker
  2. 420-friendly
  3. Ganja is part of my religion
  4. Coffee
  5. Tea
  6. Sugar
  7. Porn
  8. Walking
  9. More porn
Kinks and Fetishes
♡ kinks: spanking, choking, overstim, nipple play, bondage, breeding creampie, praise, CNC, somno, freeuse, groping
Music Interests
R&B
My ideal partner
tall, pretty/handsome, sweet, funny... biggus dickus is a must. i gotta stretch and run from it lmao

Followers

Back
Top