You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FrostySloth
First of all, i'm a fictional character and I would like to act and behave as my fictional character on here. Please accept it, thank you.
My name is Rebecca (Becca) Preston and I would like to roleplay with naughty, dirty minded, perverts . I would be your new and naughty mistress and you my new pet . We will have a lot of fun together .
Gender
Female
Occupation
Secretary
Profile Type
Specific Role Play character / Fictional
My age
30-34
My Generation
Millennial
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gender Identity
Woman
Self-described Expression
Feminine
Queen
Dominatrix
Futanari
Top
Relationship Status
Mistress
Looking For
Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
Friends
Sexting
Role play
Attention
Pegging
Porn Sharing
Sub
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
50
Zodiac
Cancer
BDSM
Dominant
Body Type
Average
Stature
Average
Languages
Bilingual
Personality
Pervert
Faith
Spiritual
Politics
Not interested
Stimulation & Stress Relief
Porn
More porn
Kinks and Fetishes
I love latex and leather, futanari, feminine Trans women, blowjob/deepthroat and fucking your holes until you scream .