Recent content by Funguyin951

  1. Funguyin951

    Rate Me Rate me!

    Got all of my 10
  2. Funguyin951

    my goodies <3

  3. Funguyin951

    Fantasy Sex in Public

    Me too!! Especially when I'm riding a bus or at a library!!!
  4. Funguyin951

    New Here, Into Lots of Different Roles, Message Me! ;)

    I'm into pretty much anything, dad/stepdaughter, teacher/student. I'd love to roleplay with you & even have something you might like...
  5. Funguyin951

    Sub 19F looking for almost any kinky rp

    Where have you been young lady? Why are you such a naughty step daughter? I pull you to me and bend you over my knee to spank you. I'm actually not surprised to discover that you're not wearing any panties. You're little pink pussy winks at me and is glistening as your juices just begin to flow...
  6. Funguyin951

    Anyone wanna rp that we're a couple that goes t Jamaica to an awesome resort. I go to work out and three resort employees go to check on ur roo....

    I've seen you here before and your wife is just so hot. This time I'm unable to control myself & convinced a couple of coworkers to assist me.
  7. Funguyin951

    Submissive 22F

    Oh goody!! I've actually got a fetish for submissives but am new to role play. DM me for some naughty lessons, I'm a good teacher with a very big hard cock. Come bend over my desk and I'll pound your little pussy and spank your ass until you cum all over me.
  8. Funguyin951

    Bonded Gangbang

    Can you swallow a superior load?
  9. Funguyin951

    im new to all this

    Don't worry about it, I'm new here to 😉
  10. Funguyin951

    im new to all this

    Hello there beautiful 😍
  11. Funguyin951

    Pregnant and horny

    Absolutely dear!! I do believe that I could help you 😘
  12. Funguyin951

    Gangbang by older men

    Here's mine
Back
Top