fxggt

You may call me Soldier.

I'm a petplayer dog/puppy/mutt. I'm a sub. A lot of my subspace and petspace is also for comfort and a part of my identity. There's no need to pretend I'm human! I'm a dog!

I do not share pictures of my face, nor does sending/receiving nudes turn me on. I am technically AFAB and I only mention this because it feels I need to. Do not femininize me. I prefer pretending/roleplaying I have male anatomy.
Birthday
May 26, 2004 (Age: 22)
Location
Norway
Gender
Male
My age
20-24
Sexual Orientation
Bi-curious
PGP
he, him, his, his, himself
Self-described Expression
  1. Dogperson
Relationship Status
Single
Looking For
  1. Flirting
  2. Role play
  3. Attention
  4. A shed to sleep in
  5. Ask me
Open to Age Min (18+)
20
Zodiac
Gemini
BDSM
Submissive
Languages
Bilingual
Personality
Mostly Introvert / Reserved
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Moderate Drinker
  2. I Drink and I Know Things
  3. 420-friendly
  4. Coffee
  5. Occasional / Social smoker
Music Interests
Rock, alternative, metal, DSBM

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top