hornyderekk

Hypersexual mexican 18 year old teen, if you see me online I’m most likely gooning, please dont be afraid to dm, i love chatting nsfw/sfw and I love to please others no matter what it may be.

Add my snap and twitter: chicopq2008

Do not ask for face pics, I will not show my face. Other than that I’m normally willing to show anything else, I have no limits hmu!
Birthday
Aug 6, 2008 (Age: 18)
Location
USA
Gender
Male
My age
18-19
My Generation
Gen-Z
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Man
Looking For
  1. Flirting
  2. Dates / Hookups
  3. Sexting
  4. Threesome / Group Sex
  5. Video / Voice chat
  6. Attention
  7. Pegging
  8. Bondage
  9. You
  10. Porn Sharing
  11. Tributes
  12. Mistress
  13. Dom
  14. Sub
  15. Owner
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
90
BDSM
Switch
Body Type
Average
Languages
Bilingual
Personality
Pervert
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Porn
  2. More porn
Kinks and Fetishes
Everything besides bloodplay
Music Interests
Post hardcore, mexican music, and anything catchy
Back
Top