JennyFuta

Hi I'm Jenny. *smiles* I love roleplay. I write long and detailed responses. At least 4 or 5 sentences per response, 4 mins to write. I'm not really into complicated plots or scenarios. I focus on foreplay and sex. I have a huge cock and cumshot fetish.

I really try to be explicit, sensual and make every response arousing. I love a horny immersive experience and get along best with those who also love words, writing and language. Turning on an anonymous stranger with just the words and images I create.. turns ME on. I’m not that interested in complicated plots or scenarios.

I have a huge cock and CUMSHOT fetish. (I think I already said that. hehe) It always ends up being my focus and it doesn’t have to be mine (Though my ten inch cock is quite spectacular, and my orgasms and ejaculate can last multiple chat responses.) I am equally happy to focus on yours.

Anyway. I hope you will find me and say hello. I like sweet gentle people; women, femboys, trans, and futas. I like guys too! They really need to have a big cock cum shooter I can worship though. *smiles* They need to be nice and sweet!

I hate misogynists, dominant men, fascists, racists and homophobes.

Xo
Jenny
Birthday
Feb 14, 2000 (Age: 26)
Location
California
Gender
Other
Kinks and Fetishes
cock worship,
kissing,
foreplay,
handjobs,
cumshots (extended, multiple chat responses in duration, detailed)
cum play,
spit, saliva,
sweat (nothing over the top, just think sweat is sexy)
edging,
denial,
soft domination and submission,
dirty talk,
arm pits (nothing crazy, they’re just sexy, some worshipful kisses turns me on)
Role play interests
Long detailed chat responses focused on foreplay and sex. Not interested in complicated plots or scenarios.
My ideal partner
Is reliable, online regularly, sweet, funny and is a total cumslut.

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  2. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back
Top