Recent content by JennyFuta

  1. JennyFuta

    cumshot slut

    Oh my god. I've come to the conclusion that my detailed cumshot fetish is a bit over the top. *laughing* If you are a really good writer and love to focus on the messy spectacle the way I do please write to me. My responses are long and detailed, and when I start cumming it usually lasts at...
  2. JennyFuta

    detailed cumshots

    Oh my gosh. That reaction makes me so happy. :heart: Now I want to cum even more. haha.
  3. JennyFuta

    detailed cumshots

    I'm obsessed. If your a good detailed writer and share my fetish, come and find me! xo (These are experiments in my stream of conciousness style writing that sometimes happens when I ejaculate.) Groans and grunts as my testicles pull high and tight against my body, spasm and twists as the...
  4. JennyFuta

    long term girlfriend wanted

    Hi! I'm Jenny. I write long detailed at least 4 or 5 sentences per response, 4 mins to write. I mostly focus on sex, intimacy and creating an immersive sensual experience. A really good sex session together lasts 2 hours. My dream is to find a partner who wants to RP on a regular basis, and...
  5. JennyFuta

    looking for regular detailed RP partners..

    Hi! I'm Jenny. *smiles* I write long detailed at least 4 or 5 sentences per response, 4 mins to write. I’m not that interested in complicated plots or scenarios. Preferring to focus on sex, intimacy and our bodies together. A really good sex session together lasts 2 hours. I have a huge cock...
Back
Top