Recent content by Lil_wonders

  1. Lil_wonders

    Icebreaker Game Double Describe Yourself A-W

    Sitting silently
  2. Lil_wonders

    Game What are you doing right now?

    Having coffee and homemade banana cake.
  3. Lil_wonders

    Banter What made you say FUCK! today?

    Traffic accidents, thankfully I was only delayed by them and not involved in them.
  4. Lil_wonders

    Thoughts Post your little thoughts.

    I’m just going to click on funny animal clips for awhile to change my algorithm. Clicking on things that relate to people just makes me angry and sad.
  5. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    He is hoping Chile somehow gets closer so he can actually go.
  6. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    As if global warming is a thing. It’s ok, I do realise we are fucking up the Earth. Haha
  7. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    That’s still cold.
  8. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Is it too much to ask that it just be 27 every day.
  9. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    In the 20s is perfect for me. 30+ now is too hot. I’m getting old haha
  10. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Currently 32° here
  11. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Just think about when we are all sweltering in 45° weather and you will have bearable heat.
  12. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    Hi Ivy. Is hot and blah here today.
  13. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    I’m feeling very lazy now.
  14. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    You have a hit list?
  15. Lil_wonders

    Group Banter Race to a million

    It’s not mine to give.
Back
Top