Lilbrittykitty

✨YourTinyTemptation✨
Height: 4’11” (Yes, I am pocket-sized—handle with care, or don’t 😉)
Status: Single and sinfully submissive
Kink Level: Daddy-approved 🔥

About Me:
I might be small, but my appetite for pleasure is anything but. Sweet on the outside, naughty to the core—I'm the girl you picture when you say, "I need a good girl with a filthy mind." I like it when he's in charge, when I feel owned, when I'm told what to do with that deep, commanding voice that makes me melt.

If you like a little brat with a soft voice, big eyes, and a desperate need to please her Daddy… well, come get your good girl, Sir. 💋
Birthday
Apr 10, 1988 (Age: 38)
Gender
Female
Profile Type
Exhibition and Flirting / Real
My age
30-39
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Woman
Self-described Expression
  1. Ask me
Relationship Status
Divorced
In Relationship With
Netflix
Looking For
  1. Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
  2. Flirting
  3. Sexting
  4. Role play
  5. Attention
  6. You
  7. Dom
Open to Age Min (18+)
21
Open to Age Max (18+)
45
Zodiac
Aries
BDSM
Ask me
Body Type
Average
Stature
Petite / Short
Languages
English only
Personality
Bright and Bubbly
Faith
Spiritual
Politics
Not interested
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Occasional / Social Drinker
  2. Coffee
  3. Tea
Kinks and Fetishes
Turn Ons:
Pet names. Praise and punishment. Being told I’m yours. Strong hands. Stronger voices. Men who take control and know how to make a submissive squirm for attention.
Role play interests
I'm just a dirty, dripping slut, desperate to get my holes filled, used, and stretched. I'm here to find a thick, hard cock to fuck me raw, fill me with hot, sticky cum, and breed me like the little whore I am. I want to be owned, used, and discarded like the worthless little fuck toy I was born to be.

I live to worship cock, dddy. I wanna choke on your length, gag on your thickness, and feel your hot cum coating my throat. I wanna be your personal fuck hole, ready and waiting whenever you need to relieve that thick, aching cock. Use me any way you want, anywhere you want—just take it. Take what's yours. You own me.

Call me a good girl and let me cum on your cock. Let me milk you dry with my tight, greedy little cunt—*your* cunt, dddy. You love it when I scream for you, when I beg for more of that big, hard cock, more of that hot, sticky cum. I'm insatiable. I'm a cock-hungry slut who needs to be filled, used, and broken.

Most of the time, I'm an obedient little whore, eager to please dddy's fat cock. But sometimes... I crave punishment. I want to be a bad little bitch who deserves to be fucked hard, used rough, and left broken. I want you to chain me up, whip me, and make me beg for your forgiveness. I want you to spit in my face, slap me, and call me your worthless little whore. Then, I want you to fuck me like the animal I am. You decide if I have a good day or a bad day. Whether I cum or I don't. Whether I wear panties to work or go without, letting your cum drip down my leg as I walk through the hall. I'm your kinky little slut, ready to bend and break for you. Piss on me —whatever you want, dddy. Just know I'm a greedy, possessive little fuck toy. If you fuck someone else, I'll be a jealous, spiteful bitch. I'll do whatever it takes to get you back, and I won't care about the punishment.

I want to be your little fuck slut, dddy. I want you to want only me, to give me all your attention because I'm the best fuck you've ever had. I'm the one who makes your cock throb, who makes you cum hard and fast. Tease me, deny me, make me beg for your cock. Then give it to me rough and raw, fuck me until I'm screaming and cumming and begging for more.

I love a good, hard ass fuck. I want you to ram that big cock up my ass, stretch me wide, and make me scream. I want you to leave me gaping and filled with your hot, sticky cum. Then I want you to slap my ass, call me your good little fuck slut, and cuddle me like a little kitty while I purr and thank you for using me so well.

Always tell me what you need, so I know how to give it to you and when. I'm a dangerous little slut—play at your own risk. But always have fun. And cum.

Now why don't you come over here, bend me over, and give me a hard, punishing spanking while you yank my hair, pull my head back, spit in my mouth, and order me to swallow. Teach me what I need to be taught. Make sure I remember it. I'm ready to learn, as long as you're ready to teach.

Thanks for your time, dddy. Now come claim your little fuck slut and use me like the worthless little whore I am.
Sports Interests
What I really want and need:
A thick, hard cock to choke on until I gag.
A strong, dominant man to hold my hair and fuck my mouth until I'm dripping with spit and cum.
A rough, punishing hand spanking until my ass is red and sore.
A hard, deep ass fucking that leaves me gaping and filled with hot cum.
A man who can make me scream, make me cum, and make me beg for more.
A night of filthy, depraved fun where I'm used, abused, and left a panting, cum-covered mess.
So, who's ready to give this little fuck slut what she needs? Let's make tonight one to remember.
Hobbies and Pastime
Professional tease (part-time hobby, full-time skill)

Exploring “new experiences” — interpret that how you will 😉

Making good decisions… with bad intentions

Dancing like I know you’re watching

Testing how long I can make you want it before I give in

I have a talent for making “innocent fun” feel anything but.

Breaking a few rules (just the fun ones)

Late-night adventures that start with “we probably shouldn’t…”

Flirting my way into and out of situations

Staying up too late for all the right reasons

Sunday mornings that last until afternoon

Making people wonder what I’m thinking

Getting lost somewhere I probably shouldn’t be

Reading between the lines — and writing my own

Perfecting the art of a lingering touch

Turning curiosity into chemistry

Playing with the balance of control and surrender

Leaving just enough mystery to stay on your mind
Other Interests
I’m drawn to the kind of connection that lingers in shadows, where every look and touch carries a secret. I move slowly letting tension build until it’s almost unbearable. There’s a thrill in anticipation… in discovering what someone wants before they even realize it themselves. I savor moments that feel forbidden, conversations that leave a trace on your skin, and glances that linger just a second too long. I don’t chase — I pull and those who follow quickly learn that curiosity is irresistible.
My ideal partner
What I’m Looking For:
A real man who knows how to handle a tiny toy like me—someone who wants to be called Daddy and isn’t shy about putting a bad girl in her place. I want discipline, dominance, and decadent conversations that make me blush in public. You lead, I follow... but I might misbehave just to see what you'll do about it.

Trophies

  1. 100

    Happy Birthday!

    After the first year of your stay, you receive 100 points as a one-time gift, on your birthday!
  2. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top