lingerieloverr

young guy with a fetish for lingerie. I'll discuss it in the dm with girls who like guys in women's underwear. I like to sniff, masturbate and try on women's clothes while no one is at home. I stole underwear from many girls Older and younger, there are many photos. We can exchange intimate photos or just chat about fetishes, or maybe I'll open the camera for you and follow your orders? Let's play sweet
Birthday
Sep 15, 2005 (Age: 21)
Gender
Male
Profile Type
Dating and Hookups / Real
My age
20-24
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Self-described Expression
  1. Femboy
Relationship Status
Dating
Looking For
  1. Flirting
  2. Sexting
  3. Role play
  4. Video / Voice chat
  5. Forum games and banter
  6. Porn Sharing
  7. Mistress
BDSM
Submissive
Stature
Tall
Kinks and Fetishes
women's underwear, cunnilingus, anilingus, rimming
Hobbies and Pastime
young guy with a fetish for lingerie. I'll discuss it in the dm with girls who like guys in women's underwear. I like to sniff, masturbate and try on women's clothes while no one is at home. I stole underwear from many girls Older and younger, there are many photos. We can exchange intimate photos or just chat about fetishes, or maybe I'll open the camera for you and follow your orders? Let's play sweet

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top