lunagalore

You’re finally here. Good, I’ve been waiting...

You can call me Luna. I’m a 5’ 11” slender girl with a small waist and a pretty ass. I’m always looking for ways to have fun since I’m in school. I live by the motto “work then play... hard.”

My services include being your ultimate fantasy and helping you distress and relax. I find pleasure in the most unconventional ways and I want to show my wild most wilds sides to you.

If you want to chat, get pics, panties, or more, add me on my personal Snapchat chat @mylunagalore. Prices are low and the fun is high.
Make sure you have snapcash enabled if you want something baby
Birthday
May 15, 1995 (Age: 31)
Location
USA
Gender
Female

Following

Followers

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back
Top