You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
I love music and please recommend me music
I love art alot:3
I'm gay as fuck
Kitty:3
- Birthday
-
Apr 19, 2008
(Age: 18)
- Gender
- Other
- FCN chat rooms I visit
- Femboyy nerds and furry:3
- Profile Type
- Social / Real
- My age
- 18-19
- Sexual Orientation
- Gay
- Gender Identity
- Genderfluid
- Self-described Expression
- Femboy
- Feminine
- Queen
- Nerd
- Bitch
- Relationship Status
- Yes, please.
- Looking For
- Friends
- Myself
- Open to Age Min (18+)
- 18
- Open to Age Max (18+)
- 30
- Zodiac
- Aries
- BDSM
- Switch
- Body Type
- Slender / Slim
- Stature
- Average
- Languages
- English only
- Personality
- Ambivert (Well Balanced)
- Myers-Briggs type
- Mediator - INFP-A / INFP-T
- Stimulation & Stress Relief
- Tea
- Kinks and Fetishes
- Holding hands
- Music Interests
- Metal
Death metal
Deathcore
Nu metal
Grunge
Post rock
Post hardcore
Ambient
Shoegaze
Mid west emo
Rap
Rnb
I like music.
- Hobbies and Pastime
Music
Art
Being gay