MeiL

Frequently asked questions:

Q: Hey.
A: *Yawns*

Q: *Sends random, unwanted and unsolicited roleplay scenario*
A: *keeps scrolling phone*

Q: *Sends random, unwanted and unsolicited gif or dick pic*
A: *Hits ignore button*

Q: What brings you here?
A: Wi-Fi

Q: Where are you from?
A: Someone ordered something from Temu and got me instead.

Q: Do you want to meet?
A: If anyone wanted to meet you, you wouldn't be asking that in here.

Q: What do you do?
A: Chief Sex Toy Benchmarker & part-time Sith Lord

Q: Do you have a BF?
A: No, but my GF has one that I can borrow if I need.

Q: Do you want to talk about my wife?
A: Since I'm not a psychiatrist or a therapist, no.

Q: What do you like?
A: Trains and milkshakes.

Q: Are you A.I.?
A: I'm not dumb enough for that.

Q: Do you prefer dogs or cats?
A: Satay Chicken.

Q: Can you help me cum?
A: You should go see a qualified doctor, they can provide treatment for that.

Q: Superman or Batman?
A: Goku.

Q: Do you like BBC?
A: I don't have a TV Licence.

Q: What is the ideal proportion of icing to cake in an cupcake?
A: About the same amount of filling found in a creampie.

Q: If you were to fall asleep face-first into a bowl of noodles, which one would you want it to be?
A: Bukkake Udon, probably.
Gender
Female
Looking For
  1. Friends

Followers

Back
Top