PlamenaR_BG

I love GIFs start a conversation with me when you send a GIF
I guess the questions you will ask =
Height: 1.66 m
Weight: 55 kg
Eyes: Green-brown
Hair: Dark brown
Body: Athletic
Bulgarian + Roma
Anyone who tries to act smart or doesn't like it gets ignored ! I don't waste my time with low intelligence people! Thanks ♥

I don’t send photos or share intimate information with people using a “guest profile”. I’m not here to entertain anonymous people. Thank you!​
Birthday
Jan 1, 2001 (Age: 25)
Location
Bulgaria / Sofia
My Other Location
Your mind
Gender
Female
Occupation
Model
Profile Type
Social / Real
My age
25-29
My Generation
Gen-Z
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Woman
PGP
she, her, her, hers, herself
Self-described Expression
  1. Queen
  2. Bitch
  3. Ask me
Relationship Status
Confused
Looking For
  1. Friends
  2. Networking
  3. Flirting
  4. Dates / Hookups
  5. Sexting
  6. Role play
  7. Threesome / Group Sex
  8. Memes
  9. Sub
  10. Ask me
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
55
Zodiac
Capricorn
BDSM
Submissive
Body Type
Athletic
Stature
Average
Languages
Bilingual
Personality
Bright and Bubbly
Myers-Briggs type
Adventurer - ISFP-A / ISFP-T
Faith
Yes, non-practicing
Politics
Not interested
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Occasional / Social Drinker
  2. Coffee
  3. Tea
  4. Vape
  5. Sugar
  6. Porn
  7. Running
  8. Walking
  9. Resistance training
  10. More porn
  11. Gambling
  12. Ask me
Kinks and Fetishes
Anal, rough (slapping, spitting, dirty talk)
Role play interests
Nurse / Nun / Superhero / Cleaner / Police officer / R@PE
Music Interests
Chalga / Bulgarian rap / English music
Sports Interests
Fitness
Hobbies and Pastime
I love working out at home, watching movies and TV shows, and going out with friends to parties and car races.

Followers

Back
Top