PregnantPandaJade724

"Cum one, Cum all!"
({}) - - - - C====3
Currently 3 months pregnant!!!!
Yes, I'm Pansexual.
Yes, I'm 100% woman.
I love a snuggle with a struggle. ;)
*2 Rules: No condom....and No pulling out!!!!
Occasionally, I purchase cucumbers to use in my cunt at home...sometimes carrots and a ear of corn. I'm hoping to one day use an eggplant.
Flood my inbox and tell my your wildest fantasy. ;3
I enjoy being shared and used for breeding purposes.(that's true...I really love being impregnated)
My biggest turn off: Begging. Don't beg me to do anything for you.
Help me finger myself.
Don't ask "What are you doing?" When we're on the same website.(Watching porn...duh)
Don't ask "How are you?" When you see me online. (I'm horny..duh)
READ MY FUCKING PROFILE BEFORE YOU ASK DUMB QUESTIONS....
LGBTQ supporter and 420 friendly...if it has a cock, I'll fuck it.(that's true)
I have Sessions.
Add me and fuck me...? ?? PandaJade724
Feel free to chat with me on here,leave me comments on my profile, recommend me videos to touch myself to, role play with me ;) and send me nudes to my email diamondlucy079@gmail.com
I'm not on birth control, so you might get me pregnant....and that's fine with me(men and tranny can breed me)
I like bi/straight/gay men who enjoy taking bareback cocks and fists up the ass.(No pulling out. Breed!)
I enjoy transgender sex(with myself and with other men)
I can be fisted....vag only. (Shove your fist deep!)
Taboo sex is fine with me...;) (that includes age-play)
Creampie gangbangs are my favorite.... ;) (even when I'm pregnant)
You can take full advantage of me and show no mercy.
Who wants to cum in me??
My goal is to conceive during a 150 guy and shemales gangbang. I don't care to know who successfully breeds me....I really don't care.(Then when I'm 9 months and in labor, I want another creampie gangbang)
Sex in public places are a huge turn on, because it'll give strangers the urge to join (They can cum in me too)
P.S. Creampie Cathy is my idol...but I can get pregnant..
I'm your pregnant hucow queen.
Poz, Hobo, Pervs....you name it, they can creampie me.
Birthday
Jul 24, 1989 (Age: 37)
Location
USA
Gender
Female
Occupation
Cum Whore
Profile Type
Social / Real
My age
35+
Sexual Orientation
Polysexual
Gender Identity
Woman
Self-described Expression
  1. Queen
  2. Goth
  3. Bipolar
Relationship Status
Single
Looking For
  1. Dates / Hookups
Open to Age Min (18+)
30
Open to Age Max (18+)
85
Zodiac
Leo
BDSM
Brat
Body Type
Extra cushion for the pushin'
Stature
Average
Personality
Mostly Introvert / Reserved
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. More porn
Kinks and Fetishes
Creampies
Hobbies and Pastime
Pounding my cunt with massive toys and receiving creampies from strangers.
Other Interests
Becoming a bby factory
My ideal partner
Someone that allows others to breed me.
Back
Top