RedGirl2D

Hiiii ~ I'm Red!
I am a 2D girl... so like an anime character! Treat me as if I didn't exist in the real world.
I am kinda shy but I hope we can be good friends!
One day I wanna be a cosplayer! ^_^
Birthday
January 31
Location
Italy
My Other Location
The multiverse
Gender
Female
Profile Type
Specific Role Play character / Fictional
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gender Identity
Woman
PGP
she, her, her, hers, herself
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Queen
  3. Comedian
Relationship Status
Depends on who's asking ;)
Looking For
  1. Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
  2. Friends
  3. Flirting
  4. Sexting
  5. Treasure
  6. A cup of tea
  7. Myself
  8. Porn Sharing
Zodiac
Potato
BDSM
Don't ask
Body Type
Slender / Slim
Stature
Petite / Short
Languages
Bilingual
Personality
Mostly Introvert / Reserved
Faith
Jediism
Politics
In it for comedy
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Moderate Drinker
  2. Pass the bong!
  3. Coffee
  4. Tea
  5. Occasional / Social smoker
  6. Porn
  7. Walking
  8. Gambling

Following

Followers

Back
Top