Foreign student in UK, sometimes not around for a while, other times around but on holidays somewhere.
Asking for pics, socials and all that when your profile is empty or non existing will most likely get you ignored.
I wont bother with low effort time wasting people either. (The "hey" and "what you doing here" crowd and most of the other guests)
- Gender
- Female
- Occupation
- student
- Sexual Orientation
- Bisexual
- Gender Identity
- Woman
- Looking For
- Friends
- Networking
- Body Type
- Slender / Slim
- Stature
- Petite / Short
- Languages
- I get by
- Personality
- Mostly Introvert / Reserved
- Stimulation & Stress Relief
- Tea
- Kinks and Fetishes
- bukkake, gangbang and maybe other things
- Role play interests
- I do not have any interest in roleplay.
- Music Interests
- anything that sounds happy