Slutty18yearold

Hi im sky. I am 18 years old and I love dick. I am mainly looking for tributes, cum tributes, voice notes, caption editors, or cam tributes.
Birthday
Feb 2, 2008 (Age: 18)
Location
UK
My Other Location
Your wet dreams
Gender
Female
Occupation
Slut
Profile Type
Social / Real
My age
18+
My Generation
Gen-Z
Self-described Expression
  1. Feminine
  2. Princess
Relationship Status
Single
Looking For
  1. Threesome / Group Sex
  2. Tributes
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
Vampire
BDSM
Submissive
Body Type
Slender / Slim
Stature
Petite / Short
Languages
English only
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Running
Kinks and Fetishes
I love being outdoors naked, or having fantasies of it. I love other people seeing my body and I find it extremely hot when I receive tributes.

Followers

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top