Recent content by Stars_Of_Ruin

  1. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Show what you’re wearing

    Been a bit since I posted my outfit. Here’s me currently. Just relaxing at home
  2. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Banter What is the last thing you bought?

    Iced coffee and a bagel.
  3. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Would You 69 The Person Who Commented Above You

    How is it always you??? Maybe… 😉
  4. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Naughty Game Would you fuck the user above you?

    It’s okay. You can be honest. Lol
  5. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Tuesday Tease

    Yeah tbf I don’t hear many complaints. Lol
  6. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Tuesday Tease

    I’m not very good at reading apparently. Oopsies 😝
  7. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Tuesday Tease

    Here’s a little something I guess. Lol
  8. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Game Describe your vagina/penis with a movie title

    The Matrix. My vagina is “The One.” I’m bad at these. 💀
  9. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Thoughts Give your first impression of the above poster

    Hmm.. I feel like they make great hot chocolate. Idk why
  10. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Thoughts What could you use right now?

    Coffee, sleep, maybe some cuddles.
  11. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Game Would you hang out with person above you?

    Sure. Let’s get coffee.
  12. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Banter What are you really not good at?

    I’m an adult and I literally can’t tie my shoes correctly. Idk what it is, every time the lace like pulls out of the knot. It takes me a couple tries to get it right. 😂 please be nice
  13. Stars_Of_Ruin

    Icebreaker Game Locked in a room for 24hrs with the person above you: What do you do?

    Rock, paper, scissors. Whoever wins chooses the activities.
Back
Top