TallGothBoy18

I’m a pretty open person. Honestly is a big thing for me! I play high level sports and I’m thinking of applying for school soon. I’m really talkative and wanna know lots about you! I don’t care for just sex etc… I really want someone who’s very sweet. Even a best friend or someone along those lines. Have an amazing day!
Birthday
Sep 7, 2008 (Age: 18)
Location
Canada
Gender
Male
Occupation
High level sports.
FCN chat rooms I visit
Any, just looking for a connection
Profile Type
Dating and Hookups / Real
My age
18-19
My Generation
Gen-Z
Sexual Orientation
Ask me
Gender Identity
Man
PGP
he, him, his, his, himself
Self-described Expression
  1. Masculine
  2. Jock
  3. Stud
  4. Hopeless Romantic
  5. Nerd
  6. Catperson
  7. Dogperson
  8. Top
  9. Bottom
  10. Goth
  11. Gym bro
  12. Tripolar
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Looking For
  1. Friends
  2. Flirting
  3. Dates / Hookups
  4. Sexting
  5. Relationship
  6. Threesome / Group Sex
  7. Couples
  8. Attention
  9. Bondage
  10. Holiday Girlfriend
  11. You
  12. Mistress
  13. Dom
  14. Sub
  15. Owner
  16. An introvert
  17. An extrovert
  18. Ask me
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
55
Zodiac
Taurus
BDSM
Switch
Body Type
Muscular
Stature
Tall
Languages
English only
Personality
Ambivert (Well Balanced)
Faith
Yes, practicing
Politics
Ask me
Stimulation & Stress Relief
  1. Ask me
Kinks and Fetishes
Breeding, dirty talk, sexting, heavy flirting, teasing, skirts, revaling clothes, mouth play, phone sex, Etc… feel free to ask I’m open to lots!
Role play interests
Anything
Music Interests
Juice wrld, Taylor swift.
Sports Interests
NFL, NHL, NBA.
Hobbies and Pastime
I love to go to the gym in my off time, I love to make dinner and cook! I play video games as a past time, I play high level sports that take up a lot of my time or else I’d have more hobbies lol, I love to read!
Other Interests
Anything to bond over!
My ideal partner
Someone who’s energetic, clingy, knows what they want. Someone who dates for marriage. Somebody who cares and shows there love in different ways. Someone I can cook for lol and a gym partner ❤️

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top