teal_F

Hi everyone, I’m Teal-Lee. I’m just a girl who loves to chat! Dm me, and we can get to know each other. I love fantasies and rp, and especially love to give up information about myself! I get super wet and my pussy clenches whenever I get scared someone will recognize me!
Birthday
Jan 2, 1993 (Age: 33)
Location
UK
Gender
Female
Occupation
Ask me ;)
FCN chat rooms I visit
Kink, Tributes, Cuck
Profile Type
Social / Real
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Gender Identity
Woman
Relationship Status
Married
Looking For
  1. Live Chat in FreeChatNow.com chat rooms
  2. Friends
  3. Flirting
  4. Sexting
  5. Relationship
  6. Role play
  7. Threesome / Group Sex
  8. Attention
  9. Recipes for disasters
  10. Bondage
  11. Holiday Girlfriend
  12. Holiday Boyfriend
  13. Dom
  14. Ask me
Open to Age Min (18+)
18
Open to Age Max (18+)
90
Zodiac
Capricorn
BDSM
Submissive
Body Type
Slender / Slim
Stature
Petite / Short
Languages
English only
Personality
Bright and Bubbly

Following

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back
Top